Saturday, September 24, 2005

Let's Get Started



Hi! My name is Bonnie. I'm a forty something female who enjoys many interests. Among the more notable are spanking and lovemaking. To me, these two activities are permanently linked. I can barely conceive of one without the other.

I created this site to share some of my experiences. I sincerely hope that you will be interested, amused, entertained, stimulated, enlightened, or educated. If so, then this effort was worthwhile.

I have been writing spanking stories for years. Most are autobiographical. Originally, I wrote to capture a moment and a memory. I shared the stories with spanko friends, but now I'm ready to release them to a wider audience.

To answer a few obvious questions: Yes, I really do receive spankings. Yes, it does hurt. Yes, I enjoy the sensation, the ritual, and, of course, the fabulous sex that generally follows. ...and yes, these stories are true (plus or minus a wee bit of journalistic license).

So if you're ready to read, I'm ready to assume the position.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie
I just recently found your blog and many others (most of them thru links from your blog!). I had no idea til this month how much there was out there in cyber space dedicated to "Spanking Lovers". I really do mean people who love spankings but its an interesting term. I think I am at your first post on your blog, I have read of few of your more recent ones and now I am going to read more of the history. Your blog is very complex, there is so much to see and read, so much information to sift thru. I have been married for over 16 years now (2nd marriage for both of us)the kids are grown and on there own. And now I have all of this extra time on my hands to research something that I have been thinking about all my life, but never really discussed with anyone. The subject came up briefly years ago when I was researching (in the very early 90's before the internet was really accessible) some other "kinky" interests for my husband. But the spanking interest became quickly out of hand and somehow turned into bondage which I was not really interested in, and it scared the daylights out of me. And so the whole subject was dropped very quickly. Plus his kids were living with us at the time and our lives were very very complicated, so there was little time for deep communication. And he is a very poor communicator. So here I am now,years later, reading these wonderful blogs and really enjoying them, grateful to have this outlet and all of this wonderful information to read and a place to comment. I am thinking of bringing the subject back up again, but not really sure if I can or even want to. We are emotionally very distant, and have learned to live this way for a number of years now. He is a very gentle soul and not sure if he could even be a Dom, which is what I would like him to be. (or at least I think I do). I am really rambling on, but thankful there is a place for me to comment. Thank you sooo much for sharing and listening. If this is tooo long for a comment I would understand if it's not posted.
Take Care
Andrades Girl
A

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, after reading your most current blog post, I began wondering about where your blog began. I must admit that I tend to look at the most current stuff and found myself thinking that I really should go back to the beginning and checkout the roots. It's actually great that you've been around here sharing all the wonderful spanking thoughts and experiences. Thank you for sharing and having so many resources available.

Hugs,
kitten

Post a Comment