Tuesday, October 25, 2022

TMI Tuesday Rides Again

Here's another dose of TMI Tuesday questions and answers.

What is one thing your significant other could do to you to rock your world?

Come up with an original reason to spank me

2. You have been granted the super power you always wanted. How will you abuse that power? Why?

My superpower would be time travel. I would abuse it by telling off kids who harrassed me in junior high

3. For sexy play, would you rather be tied up or tie someone else up? Why?

Tie me up, tie me down, or tie me round and round because I love it all.

4. What is your best physical and non-physical asset?

I would say it's my face and my imagination. Randy will probably say it's my butt and my butt

5. Referring to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, if they were naming new dwarfs beyond the seven what would your name be and why?

I'd probably be called Spanky because that's kinda me

7 comments :

Roz said...

Great set of questions and I love your answers Bonnie. Spanky indeed :)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Those questions are so off the wall. You have some very creative correspondents.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Roz - Yep, that's gotta be me.

Hermione - These questions come from the TMI Tuesday site and they publish a new set every week going back years. The questions range from routine to bizarre to unexpected, including many that I have never answered before.

Anonymous said...

Hope that you are OK. Haven't seen a post from you for a while.

beltromance said...

Bonnie, are you alright? Why don't you post for so long?

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,
I didn't want LOL day to go by without stating that I feel so indebted to you as a role model, as a guiding light, as a mentor. Thank you for being who you are and for this wonderful blog!
Warmly,
Jean Marie

Bonnie said...

Anon - We're OK. Thank you for thinking of us.

BR - Yes, we've been deals with some issues. I appreciate your concern.

Jean Marie - I've been so out of the loop that I didn't even realize I missed LoL Day. Thank you for your kind words.

Post a Comment