Tuesday, October 18, 2022

TMI Tuesday Once More

Here are some more TMI Tuesday questions and answers.

1. Have you ever cheated at a board game?

Not that I recall

2. In which board game are you unbeatable?

I'm pretty good at Trivial Pursuit, but I still get beaten

3. Which mythological creature would be your worst roommate?

When I lived in the dorm in college, my friend briefly roomed with Medusa. She was stoned all the time.

4. Give us a three song playlist.

Supertramp - Take the Long Way Home
Dire Straits - Walk of Life
Electric Light Orchestra - All Over The World

5. What famous person have you met or been within a few feet?

Bill Gates - Many years ago, I heard him speak at a conference and got to sit right in front

6. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Yes, I believe it meets all of the requirements

4 comments :

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

I've done this one. It's a good one. Enjoyed your answers.

Prefectdt

Dan - A Disciplined Hubby said...

I absolutely love "Walk of Life." I want it played as the first song at my wake.

Roz said...

Great set of questions and I enjoyed reading your answers Bonnie. Nice song pics :)

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

Prefectdt - I enjoyed this one too.

Dan - That's beautiful.

Roz - Thank you!

Post a Comment