Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Bonnie's Mailbag

A new correspondent who prefers to be anonymous recently sent me a long message that posed two questions:

          What is it about spanking that I find so fascinating?

          What motivates me to share so much of my life?

Spanking is my favorite kink and the center of my sexuality. It's an activity that I joyously share with my husband. I love that he understands and meets my needs.

Here are ten reasons why spankings are important to us:
  1. Sexual Fulfillment - For us, spanking is lovemaking

  2. Intimacy - Amazing physical and spiritual closeness

  3. Stress Relief - Relaxes every nerve and muscle

  4. Foreplay - Definitely sparks my interest

  5. Bonding - Renews the link between us

  6. Communication - Fosters emotional openness

  7. Submission - Allows me to surrender control

  8. Discipline - Connects me with the bad girl punishment headspace

  9. Focus - Erases distractions

  10. Ritual - Treasured embellishments
A good spanking is so much more than just him whacking my butt.



The second question explores my reasons for sharing part of my life on this blog. I write about certain aspects of our relationship and deliberately omit others. The purpose of MBS is to educate, entertain, stimulate, and motivate our readers. The scope of this blog is adult consensual spankings. The purpose and scope guide what I share.

My greatest satisfaction has been hearing from readers who mustered the courage to talk with their significant others about their spanking interest. When they tell me that reading my stories and tutorials inspired them accept this part of themselves, I have to smile. My primary motivation lies in helping people to visualize their dreams and make them real.

3 comments :

Roz said...

Love your answers Bonnie. I was nodding reading your list. We have experienced all of these benefits from spanking.

Hugs
Roz

Rich Person said...

It's a response obviously written by a very intelligent person who has given these issues a great deal of thought. That's good for all of us. Thanks!

Bonnie said...

Roz - That's wonderful. Thank you!

RP - Thank you. This is a subject that's on my mind.

Post a Comment