Monday, February 15, 2010

In with the New: Frostbite Edition


It is my privilege to introduce seventeen new spanking-oriented blogs. I invite you to visit these new members of our community and welcome them with supportive comments.

Briar's Thoughts
Colorado Spankers Blog*
Imagine the Stories
Jada's Random Thoughts
Jade Alanson, Fiction Writer
Jake's Leadership
Kelly Spanking Adventure
Miss for the Cane
Spanking Authors
Spanking Films
Spanking Naughty Bottoms
Spanking Notes
Spanking360.com Blog
Submissive Lily Anna
The Hidden Side of my Mind
The Incredible Blog
Uniquely Libby

*You will note the presence in this list of our friend Cody at Colorado Spankers. While hardly a newcomer, his venerable Web site has been recently remodeled as an excellent blog.

To all of these bloggers, I hope you have a wonderful experience with lots of engaging readers. If I can be of aid, you know where to find me!

2 comments :

Hermione said...

Thanks for giving me something fun to do on my day off, Bonnie. I'm looking forward to visiting all of these new friends.

Hugs,
Hermione

Ashley J said...

Thank you for all these new blogs to check out and of course, for listing my newest endeavor.

Hugs,
Ash

Post a Comment