Tuesday, October 11, 2022

It's TMI Tuesday

These TMI Tuesday questions are unusual.

1. What do you need most right now, a friend or a lover? Why?

I am fortunate to have both and he's sitting right beside me

2. What song do you not know the lyrics of but you like to sing anyway?

Down on the Corner by Creedence Clearwater Revival

3. Tell 3 things you recommend to watch on Youtube.

Jillian Keenan, cat videos, and people doing stupid stuff

4. What cartoon (include animated series) do you still watch?

Warner Brothers - Looney Toons and Merrie Melodies

5. Have you conquered one of your fears? What was it?

Yes, for years, canes were a hard limit for me. We've since incorporated the rod of punishment into our repertoire

That was fun in a strange sort of way.

5 comments :

Roz said...

Always interesting questions. Love your answers Bonnie:)

Hugs
Roz

Ronnie Soul said...

Unusual and random questions,. Enjoyed your answers.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

These questions are great fodder for a series of memes. Love the answers.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dan - A Disciplined Hubby said...

I didn't know Jillian Keenan has a Youtube channel. I'll have to check that out. While her dynamic and, I think, her spanking motivations are different from mine, I love her honesty and self-awareness.

Bonnie said...

Roz - Thank you!

Ronnie - Yes, these are questions that no one ever asked me before so the answers may be surprising for many readers.

Hermione - Absolutely!

Dan - Jillian has a big audience. Her Youtube channel is as strong as everything else she does.

Post a Comment