Friday, October 07, 2022

Bonnie's Spankologue: Part Twenty Five


Let's explore more of the creative world of spanko blogs!

Sweet Tea Spanking Stories - There's nothing in this world quite like spanking. When followed up with aftercare, reassurance, and affection, the process rounds out into a perfect circle. A still, Zen-infused pool of love and ethereality topped with rainbow sprinkles. A glorious form of worship.

The Shadows Play - Here be stories! Adult spanking and discipline stories, generally of the domestic kind. Several story lines with recurring characters and some sort of timeline. Since 2011.

La Fessée Artistique - Works by artists on the theme of spanking.

4 comments :

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Thanks for the recommendations. The artistic blog looks good.

Prefectdt

Roz said...

Thank you Bonnie. These are new to me.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Oh good! I was looking for some good story sites, and had forgotten about The Shadows Play. Thanks for the reminder.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Prefectdt - Thanks. I thought so too.

Roz - Enjoy!

Hermione - I don't like to recommend story sites where I haven't spent time reading, but my time to read is limited. But I will try to recommend others as I explore them.

Post a Comment