Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Another TMI Tuesday

These TMI Tuesday questions are unusual.

1. Have you purchased cryptocurrency (e.g., bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, etc.)?

No, for the same reason we don't buy swamp land or famous bridges

2. Have you been scammed by cryptocurrency?

See question #1

3. Where are you now?

At home with my husband

4. Where do you want to be?

For the moment at least, this will do

5. How many hotels have you been kicked out of?

None, but we got a complaint once about a loud, um, television

6. How many bars have you been kicked out of?

None. Before Covid, we might go to a tavern/pub for dinner, but that's about it

7. What is in the boot/trunk of your car?

Materials for the class I teach, bottles of water, and some old toys that I plan to donate

These are questions no one ever asked me before so this game is kind of fun and different. What do you think?

5 comments :

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

I liked it. I should do this more often too.

Prefectdt

Roz said...

I've seen this a number of times and the questions are always interesting and sometimes out there lol.

These questions are no exception. Love your answers!

Hugs
Roz

Ronnie Soul said...

Good answers, Will have to do one myself.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

I think that whoever asked question #7 will be disappointed to find that you don't have whips and cuffs in your trunk.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Prefectdt - Thank you for the recommendation!

Roz - Thank you. This was fun.

Ronnie - The blog has sets of questions going back for years, so if the current week's questions aren't inspiring, there are lots of other choices.

Hermione - It depends upon how you interpret the word "toys." :)

Post a Comment