Monday, December 23, 2013

In with the New: Yule Log Edition

Here's a great batch of new blogs just in time for the holidays.
Abigail Armani
Creating Harmony
Doviensummer's Blog
Firmly in Hand
I Should Be Doing Chores
My Sir, My Forever Love
Normandie Alleman
One Gud Wife
Over Bear's Knee
Prison Strap
Smiles and Spanks
Spanked Wife
Spankings!
Stick!Dom and Stick!Sub Explain
The Blog with No Name
Tomy's Wife (F/M)
Tricia Needs a Spanking

Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs
To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're delighted that you're here!

To everyone else, who are we missing? Are there great spanking-oriented blogs out there that we have yet to find? If so, I'd love to hear about them. Please send me an e-mail or leave a comment.

3 comments :

Hermione said...

They all look so tempting, Bonnie. Thanks for sharing these new blogs with us. I hope they enjoy our community as much as I do.

Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Hermione

MrBBSpanker said...

So many blogs so little time! lol I will definitely make time to read all the newcomers blogs though :)
Welcome to all the new bloggers out there!
Merry Christmas everyone,
# MrBBSpanker

Normandie Alleman said...

Thanks for including me and I'm sorry to see this blog go! Best wishes in your future endeavors.

Post a Comment