Wednesday, March 07, 2012

In with the New: Spring Thaw Edition


Here comes another good dose of spanky goodness! Submitted for your approval: Thirteen new blogs to explore and enjoy.

A Uniquely Different Life
Boaz and Ruth
Curvy Cleo
Do You Spank? (F/x)
Going Solo
I am Spanked
Kitty - The Submissive Wife
Lottie Rose and Daddy
My Life
My Submissive Journey
Rules to Love By
Submissive Love
This Thing Called Life
Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs

To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're very glad you're here!

7 comments :

Kitty - The Submissive Wife said...

Hi Bonnie,

I am honored to see my other blog on this list, thanks for including me! It is very good of you to keep us up to date on who is new. :)

Kitty

Hermione said...

I can't wait to get started on this lovely selection of blogs. Laundry will have to wait!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Oh thanks Bonnie. Look forward to saying hello to our new members.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

overherlap said...

Great list Bonnie, looking forward to watching them grow Thank you!

Dave

Country Spanker said...

Bang goes an hour looking thru these blogs. Excellent.

Thanks as ever Bonnie

Suzie said...

Thank you so much Bonnie for including my blog in this list. I feel so honored to be included in this community! I love your blog btw!

sixofthebest said...

Dear Bonnie, here is an interesting 'spanking news' item just released by Forbes Business Magazine. An item worthy for your 24 hour Spanking Television Station. 41 year old Sara Blakely founder of figure-enhancing Spankx is the youngest self-made woman in the 'Billionaire's club. The truth is stranger than fiction.

Post a Comment