Thursday, March 03, 2011

In with the New: Glimpse of Spring Edition


Hey, everybody, look at these great new blogs!

Growing with Domestic Discipline
His Desires
Lea's Corner
Mrs. G's Home of Domestic Discipline
My Unexplainable Passion
Naughty Monkey
Naughty Things I Think, But Don't Don't Tell Anyone
Respecting Mistress
Tales of Naughtiness
The Pink Papers
Velvet Nightmares and Bittersweet Dreams
Words on the Bottom

To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're glad you're here!

12 comments :

Hermione said...

Hi Bonnie,

These are just the right solution for cabin fever. They are all worth a visit.

Hugs,
Hermione

sixofthebest said...

Bonnie, "Words on the Bottom", seems to be a good spanking blog in my opinion. A 'spanking captioned', oriented blog. Well worth a visit.

Uncle Nick said...

The best tip for a new blogger is to get noticed by, er, you, Bonnie. I started my blog in April last year and by the end of the month I was pulling my hair out at my inability to attract traffic. Then you linked to me and we had lift off!

M said...

Thanks to Bonnie, I have 350/850 of my blog's views. :)

Darling C said...

Bonnie, Thank you so much. It took me a good 10 minutes trying to figure out where all the new views came from!

Zelle said...

Thanks Bonnie! I love when those I admire share what floats their boat! It always means I'm up for some fun reading!

wordsmith said...

Hello Bonnie, same story for me - huge explosion of traffic ;-) Your tips were interesting too, thank you!

Velvet said...

Thank you Bonnie... wondered why the massive hit of views. You are a wonderful follower xxx <3

Pink said...

Thanks for listing my Tumblr blog, Bonnie! Like so many people have already mentioned, you do amazing work for the blogging community.

Enjoy your weekend!

Pink

talesofnaughtiness said...

This explains the sudden spike in views.

Thanks again for being awesome.

Bonnie said...

Thanks, everyone. It's a pleasure to be able to play a role in the growth of this wonderful community!

Best wishes to all of our new friends.

brit11 said...

thanks so much Bonnie for adding my blog on here, because of you, my views have doubled! I really appreciate it! :)

Post a Comment