Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In with the New: Hay Fever Edition


Are you ready for something new? I hope so, because here comes another great collection of eleven new spanking-oriented blogs! I invite all MBS readers to check them out. If you find a post you like, I hope you will share your thoughts with the blogger in the form of a comment. A few supportive words from you can have a tremendous impact.

Aleesha Fox
Best Spanking Blogs
Dark Musing
Finding My Way...
Lash-A POV
Measha's Writings
Red Bottom Tales
Sara's World
Slapshot's Penalty Swats
Spankers Anonymous
Spanking Sarah Jane

We happily welcome all of you to our community! I hope your blogging experiences will be beneficial and fun.

12 comments :

ronnie said...

Oh great Bonnie, thanks.

Will be sure of pop over.

Ronnie
xx

complicated kitten said...

I'll have to make myself a nice cup of tea this evening and browse thru the new links and check them out. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
kitten

Love4her said...

"A few supportive words from you can have a TREMENDOUS IMPACT."

Ahhh.... that is what we all want!

Lash said...

Bonnie, Thanks for you kind words and support .God Bless. Lash.

dazygal said...

Bonnie,

Thanks so much for the mention! I'm so glad you've found my blog, as I enjoy reading and sharing in your blogged experiences. Love your selection of fiction and tutorials!

Dazy

Craig Aych said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Bonnie! You're the bestest!

Craig (Dark Musing)

Anonymous said...

I'm rather partial to Dark Musing myself, since it's my good friend Craig. I hope lots of people visit him and comment, and keep him writing.

Thanks for the endorsement, Bonnie. I told him that a shout-out from you is golden in the blogosphere! :-) -- Erica

Slapshot said...

Hey Bonnie...

Thanks for mentioning the Penalty Swats blog! =)

Our Bottoms Burn said...

You may want to take another look at Best Spanking Blogs. It does not fit your sense of good taste.

Spanky said...

Thanks for the new link in your sidebar, Bonnie. I appreciate it. And many thanks again for all you have done for us!

Measha said...

Thanks for the mention Bonnie and I will have to check out the rest of the list!

Measha

Fan said...

Thanks for the plug.

Post a Comment