Sunday, July 09, 2006

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for July 9


Our brunch topic today concerned marks, that telltale consequence of a good spanking.

Here are your thoughts on the subject:

Paqster: I am all about marks. Seeing them on me, seeing them on my lady, I LOVE them and wear them proudly for only a special person to see. :)

Marcus: I like a pink bottom, or for one major swat, seeing my handprint. I've never been one for bruises, but than again, none of the women complained about the bruises, so I never thought much about it.

Pink... pinker... red. Yep, that's what I like to see.

Cuddlybum: I like to see marks. A bright red bum is all very well and good, but when it’s still sore the next day and there's nothing there to prove it, it really irritates me. That’s mainly because the beloved doesn't always get how blasted sore my poor bum still is! LOL

On the few occasions the marks have lasted more than a couple of hours, I show them off to the beloved at every available opportunity! It’s not a turn on exactly, although showing him my bum is! It’s more a feeling of pride. I don't know why. The type of spanking doesn't really matter when it comes to marks. They're a kind of bonus when they happen, but not exactly necessary for him to feel he's got his message across!

Jean Marie: There is a place in my world for all kinds of spankings/discipline. Just as much as I enjoy the subtle afterglow of a pinkened posterior from playful pats, I get off on feeling and seeing the evidence on my bottom after strict lessons. I may intensely dislike the actual caning, but wearing the welts becomes this red badge of courage that absolutely thrills me. If I have to get a hard paddling, I want there to be at least residual bruises to show for it. I love and get aroused by looking at my marked behind in the mirror. I love seeing how the tramlines or bruises fade. I love pressing my abused round flesh against the cool flat mirror glass. On occasion, I've actually been punished again (and harder) for wasting too much time standing in front of our full-length mirror looking back over my shoulder at my bared butt proudly.

My backside is the blank canvas on which we (me by my behavior and consent, Kyle by his actions) paint a portrait of punishment. It really is a work of art when I'm warmed, reddened, or marked. We're art aficionados, and we get excited by it too.

Cassie: I do love to see marks, but it is rare for me. Strangely, I can barely bump an arm or leg and I have a bruise. But Tom can go to town with a hairbrush and I have nothing to show for it the next day. I can feel it but I can't enjoy it visually. But I love to look in the mirror at the color. I do get very red and it takes a long time to fade.

Cameo: LOL Man, I LOVE marks. Okay, so I'm not one for disciplinary spankings, but I've always loved marks. When I had my trailer, the bathroom had a HUGE mirror in it, behind the sink. That mirror ran from ceiling down to the top of the vanity, and every time I had a spanking that left marks, I was in there CONSTANTLY admiring my bruises. LOL The purple and blue were so pretty to me. *grin* I don't like it when they start to turn brown, though - ugly! Ha ha. Now all I need is someone special to mark me up once in a while again.

Veronica: I love seeing marks after a spanking. I mark and bruise very easily, though not as easily as I used to. LOL But a decent spanking marks me up pretty good. You can always see the residual effects the next day, and usually for a few days after It's a big turn on for both of us to see them. I'm unmarked right now because my honey is out of town, but when he gets in tomorrow... Oh, boy. LOL I'm in for it, especially if he sees this.

Bratscorcher: "Purple and blue" -- Oh my! Some of you girls have clearly had to endure some very sound corrections. Marks are not just a matter of fascination for the spankee. I like to view my wife's bottom after a caning and point out how the 12 pink lines are all parallel and low on her naughty bottom. This gives her an opportunity to thank me, because if the strokes of the cane were to cross, it would be ouchie! It does upset me when I see photos of a poor girl whose cane marks extend all the way to the hip or down to the thigh. That is just too severe. Nature has designed the bare bottom as the perfect place for a naughty girl to receive her punishment. In general, marks are great though a way to continue to savor and marvel over the intensity of the spanking.

Padme: I LOVE to wear marks and it's not a real spanking for me unless I have some the next day. They are a proud mark for me to wear the marks of my Master's.

I am wearing several cane marks from last night right now. :)

Paul: Marks don't do a lot for me, but Mel was very happy when I marked her butt. Like most of you, she seemed to spend a lot of time in front of a long mirror

What we both enjoyed most was turning her butt really red and hot. Most nights she received a long good girl spanking, we always slept with her glowing warm butt nestled in my stomach. It's one of the things that I miss most.

Annie: There's something wonderful about the warm inner residual glow after a hot lovemaking session, but nothing like the visual reminder such as that left behind (pun intended) after a good spanking.

Yeah, marks rock.

Susan: I rarely seem to be without marks of some kind on my bottom, and they are often still there after the soreness has faded. They are a permanent reminder of to whom my bottom belongs!

Lily: Yes, I do like spanking marks on my bottom, although I have to say I prefer various shades of red to actual bruising. However, bruising in itself leaves me with some satisfaction that I was brave and took quite a lot. C loves to be able to see evidence of his work, and is most happy when my bottom is still quite pink a long time after.

We don't do punishment spanking at the moment (although I am working my way up to approaching him about it), but I can see that it would be important to leave some marks as a reminder to behave in the future.

Pandora: My man lives in another country and I only see him every 1-3 months. When he leaves and I have his marks on my bottom, it keeps him with me for a little bit longer.

Tigger Too: We have two implements that leave marks – the CB paddle, which leaves little red speckles, and the LT spanking strop, which can actually leave light bruises and the feeling of lactic acid build-up, like from a workout. While I don't mind the little speckles because they disappear quickly, I'm not much for the bruising left by the strop. However, I only got bruises the first time I got spanked with it, mainly because the strop was new to us. I kept asking for it harder! What was I thinking? *grin* Now, though, my hubby's more experienced wielding it, so I don't get bruises from it. That is good, considering that I like to run around in shorts and a bikini most of the time!

Bonnie: I don't bruise much, but I do manage to pick up a few welts. Like many of you, I love to sneak a peek after a spanking. I also like showing them off to Randy. It's a huge turn on for both of us.

CeeCi: My first spanking created a rainbow of bruising. We'd used the red-devil spatula on my newbie butt and OMG the bruising was gorgeous. I loved it! I'd sneak a peek every chance I could find. I've experienced a couple of little marks since that first time, but nothing to compare.

I adore looking at my reddened hindquarters in the mirror. I'll pose and twirl and point out their finer features to the Mark Maker! He always seems so pleased with himself, usually because I've turned into a wild woman and f****d the stuffin' out of him!

Bethie: Dan likes to see marks more than I do, but despite his best efforts, my bottom just doesn't mark for long. I guess over the years, my bottom has become somewhat resilient. I've always liked hard spankings, so that may be part of it.

All I know for sure is that it takes quite an implement to leave any mark and even they fade quickly. I can have the prettiest red marks and in a couple of hours... nothing! I'm like Cuddlybum that way, and it really irritates me too sometimes. I'm sore and have no physical indication of my spanking.

I really like seeing my bottom when it's got that nice "just spanked red" glow. I wish it lasted longer though so I could enjoy looking at it more. Sometimes if Dan gives me a good spanking in the morning, I get to enjoy it for a little while anyway. If it's before bedtime, by the time I wake up, it's gone.

We don't do much discipline, so the majority of my spankings are erotic. I don't think it makes much difference to some of us spankos though; a spanking is a spanking. I enjoy and get excited by the look of my well-spanked bottom no matter what. It's the visible representation of my spanking fantasies. I see my red bottom and I know I've been spanked. That's the bottom line (no pun intended) for me. :-)

Dyke Grrl: I definitely love being marked, and admiring the marks afterwards. Bruising is pretty rare, partly because W is worried about hurting me, and partly because I guess I just have a tough butt. The last time I can remember *bruises* was my 30th birthday, and I turn 32 in August.

I do get marks pretty often from the evil "loopy toy." Partly, I think that's because that thing most often comes to play in disciplinary spankings, so there's less warm-up. And partly, it's because that thing is evil incarnate, and gives a deep impact in very little space (if we used canes more often, I'd probably also end up with marks from those). Now that it's summer, I need to get better about pulling down my pants for spankings, to give W a clear delineation of spaces that are unlikely to show up when I'm wearing shorts.

Honestly, though, I think I get more benefit from the lingering discomfort after a spanking than I do from the visible marks. I'm usually calmer and more focused and more, well, good while I can still feel the spanking when I sit down.

Yours: I love the marks! I don't think it would be much of a spanking for me if not for the marks the next day! A naughty sub has to remember why she was punished! LOL

Mistress Sky: I'm afraid, like Cassie, I just don't mark up much! I was the same when we performed the Bed of Nails. The Raven would have marks for a day or two, but by the time we got home, my skin had sprung back.

Master Enigma: I personally enjoy stroking, looking at and kissing the marks later. I find it to be extremely arousing.

I enjoy lightly tracing lines with just the tip of my fingers or the flick of my tongue. Nice.

Mary: I too love marks, both seeing them and feeling them. My body will bruise easily everywhere except my behind too. It is annoying that it never looks as bad as it feels. I like red raised strap marks from the belt best. Cane welts are exciting. If I didn't hate the impact so much, I might like those too.

Thanks, everyone! I hope you enjoyed our brunch as much as I did.

Keywords: , , , ,

6 comments :

Yours said...

i missed the question... but i love the marks! i dont think it would be much of a spanking for me if not for the marks the next day! a naughty sub has to remember why she was punished! lol

Mistress Sky said...

I'm afraid, like Cassie, I just don't mark up much! I was the same when we performed the Bed of Nails. The Raven would have marks for a day or two, but by the time we got home, my skin had sprung back...:) I really loved reading this Brunch, thanks, Bonnie.
Sky x

Anonymous said...

Great reading!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Master Enigma said...

This was of great interest to read. Thanks for sharing it with us in this format.

I personally enjoy stroking, looking at and kissing the marks later.

I find it to be extremely arousing.

Lightly tracing lines with just the tip of my fingers or the flick of my tongue. Nice.

Mary said...

Work kept me away from brunch, missed you all! I too love marks - seeing them and feeling them. My body will bruise easily everywhere except my behind too. I will also chime in - it is annoying that it never looks as bad as it feels. I like red raised strap marks from the belt best. Cane welts are exciting IF I didn't hate the impact so much I might would like them too.

Missy H. said...

Your site is the best one I've
yet discovered on the internet
dealing with this theme.

Thoughtful and insightful
and not vulgar, which I appreciate. All the best
to you, Bonnie & Randy and
your witty, entertaining
Greek chorus of comment
writers. Psst, I love
the brunches best. Especially
when someone writes exactly
what I'm thinking!

Internet serendipity.

Post a Comment