Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Proverbs: Spanko Style

It's remarkable how applicable these classic proverbs can be.
  • A picture is worth a thousand words – In that case, my husband has written an entire library about spanking

  • A rising tide lifts all boats – A falling hand lifts all spirits

  • Actions speak louder than words – Talking to my bottom does no good at all

  • All is fair in love and war – Except spankings – sometimes they are very unfair

  • All's well that ends well – Well, my end wasn’t that well

  • An idle mind is the devil’s workshop – Like when my husband is in the basement rummaging for pervertables

  • An ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure – Yes, please, I’d like eight ounces of protection

  • As you sow, so you shall reap – When did I plant spanking implements?

  • Be careful what you wish for – The story of my life as a spanko

  • Beauty is only skin deep – This beautiful ouch goes a whole lot deeper

  • Best things in life are free – My husband picked up a yardstick at the county fair

  • Clothes do not make a man – Given the choice, I’d prefer to keep mine anyway

  • Different strokes for different folks – Some folks are very different

  • Discretion is the better part of valor – Shut your mouth when you’re over his lap

  • Don’t judge a book by its cover – That little paddle hurts more than you think

  • Fools rush in where angels fear to tread – But it was rush week!

  • Good things come to those who wait – Is this the line for the restroom?

  • If you can’t beat them, join them – But what if they want to beat me?

  • If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen – Or the bedroom

  • It takes two to tango – Spankings work better that way too

  • It’s better to be safe than sorry – Sometimes I’m sorry

  • Laughter is the best medicine – Spankings are a strong #2

  • Lightning never strikes twice in the same place – But my husband does!

  • Necessity is the mother of invention – And lust is the father

  • Pen is mightier than sword – The hairbrush is mighty too

  • Practice makes perfect – I think we’ve had enough practice

  • Strike while the iron is hot – Erica? Imagine meeting you here!

  • The grass is greener on the other side of fence – And the ass is redder on the far side of the spanker

  • Where there’s smoke, there’s fire – Could you look at my butt and see if it’s smoking?

6 comments :

Erica Scott said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie, love it. Very clever

Hugs
Roz

Erica Scott said...

"Ask and ye shall receive." Remember, you asked for it.

Bonnie said...

Erica - I couldn't help but think of you!

Roz - As you know, I'm always on the watch for a new perspective. This one seemed like fun.

Erica - I've definitely heard that one before! :)

Hermione said...

A rising tide lifts all boats is one I'm not familiar with, but very true. I loved all your interpretations.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Hermione - The rising tide proverb is sometimes used to refer to a growing economy that benefits everyone to some degree.

Post a Comment