Monday, August 15, 2022

An Almost Lost Story

Here's a short spanking account that's been hiding in plain sight here on the blog for almost 16 years. It was buried in a brunch response. So now in 2022, this tale gains a new life as a post of its own.

A couple of weeks ago, Randy and I had plans to attend a live performance. As I was getting dressed, he walked into the bedroom and spoke those three little words that make my heart flutter. “Assume the position.” This wasn’t a request so much as a command.

At our house, “the position” means that I get on hands and knees upon the bed. When thus situated, my bottom is easily accessible for whatever treatment Randy deems appropriate. On this evening, he chose a small thin cane. Far from the traditional school cane, this diminutive model is more appropriate for sensuous endeavors.

After lifting my slip and sliding down my pantyhose and panties, the spanking began. What Randy delivered was not six of the best, but more like sixty of the excellent. He employed a quick flicking motion as he caned my target repeatedly. No one stroke was terribly painful, but the gradual accumulation left my bottom very pink and stingingly sore. Needless to say, I absolutely loved his careful attention.

My gentleman may not have begun this interlude with the intention of making love, but I put the idea in the forefront of his thinking by demonstrating my gratitude. He returned the favor in most exquisite fashion. We rushed to make it to our play just as the curtain was opening. For us, however, the performance was definitely anti-climatic!

4 comments :

Roz said...

Very nice Bonnie, sexy and hot! What a wonderful way to start the evening:)

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

Roz - Thanks. Hooray for spontaneity!

Anonymous said...

Nice little short story. Hooray for spontaneity! Interesting that the play was anti-climatic.

Bonnie said...

Anon - The play was fine, but my mind was elsewhere. :)

Post a Comment