Thursday, August 18, 2022

A Spanking Questionnaire

I don't think I've answered this one before.
  1. When did you receive your first over the knee spanking? – Assuming we mean consensual, as in I asked for it, it was when I was 16. I pestered my boyfriend until he spanked me.

  2. Do you prefer a funishment spanking or a discipline spanking? – Funishment, but I take them as they come.

  3. Do you have any favorite spanking rituals? – We have so many rituals that it took two blog posts to list them all.

  4. What is the weirdest place you’ve been spanked? – A lava tube.

  5. What is your favorite spanking position? – OTK on the couch while watching a movie.

  6. Do you like to be the spankee or disciplinarian? – Definitely spankee only.

  7. Have you ever had a one-off spanking? – No. Randy and I met early in our spanking careers and never strayed.

  8. Would you like a spanking in a domestic scenario, school scenario, or outdoors? – Let’s try them all!

  9. Have you ever been spanked in a public place? – Yes, a few quick swats, plus a whole lot more in a semi-public setting.

  10. Have you ever been caught in the act of spanking? – Yes, sort of, when we realized that people heard us.

  11. Describe your favorite panties – My favorites are the ones my husband buys for me. They are stretchy thongs.

  12. How often do you get spanked? – A few times per week if I’m lucky.

  13. Is there anyone you’d like to spank you? – My husband Randy.

  14. Do you prefer giving or receiving spankings? – Didn’t I already answer this question? I’m take, take, take.

  15. What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you during a spanking? – It’s all a bit embarrassing, isn't it?

  16. Name a song you’d listen to during a spanking? – Wipeout by the Surfaris.

  17. Name a song you’d listen to after a spanking? – Summer Madness by Kool and the Gang.

  18. Are you into dressing up for spanking? – Absolutely!

  19. Would you prefer spanking in the bath or spanking in the shower? – Shower.

  20. If you could be spanked by anyone right now, who would it be? – Ask me again, I'll tell you the same. Randy.

  21. Have you ever participated in group roleplay? If not, would you? – I’ve acted in numerous stage plays. Does that count?

  22. Do you use spanking implements? – I don’t, but he does. We have a wide variety.

  23. Have you ever self-spanked? – Yes, but it’s not very satisfying.

  24. Would you spank your best friend? – No, I don't spank anybody.

  25. Is there anything you do after a spanking? – Roll around in bed.

  26. What is something that will never fail to get you in the mood? – The look.

  27. Do you prefer early morning spankings or late night spankings? – I prefer early evening if I get to choose, and I don’t.

  28. What is your favorite part of the body? – The mind is where every wild fantasy lives.

  29. Do you read spanking erotica? – Sometimes.

  30. Do you watch spanking videos? – We do occasionally. We make them too.
That was fun!

10 comments :

Jean Marie said...

I really enjoyed reading your answers, Bonnie! Then I was moved to copy the questions and answer the survey for myself on my blog. I hope others will, too!

Erica Scott said...

I liked the questions about songs during and after spanking.
Mine: During -- Tobacco Road by the Nashville Teens. After -- Fade Into You by Mazzy Starr.

Bonnie said...

Jean Marie - I look forward to reading your answers!

Erica - Tobacco Road has a great beat. I can see that. Fade into You is one of my favorites. That would totally works as well. Another song along the same lines that I considered is Under the Milky Way Tonight by Church.

Roz said...

I don't think I've seen this one before. Enjoyed reading your answers Bonnie

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

Roz - I don't think I saw it either. Some of the questions were the old standards, but there were a few new ones.

Hermione said...

Great questionnaire, but a bit repetitive, as if the questioner isn't really listening to the answers. Favourite part of the body answer is so true!

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Hermione - I thought it was a fun exercise that was worth sharing. But yes, I am really, really the spankee here, no matter how many times they ask!

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, picking up on question 15 and your answer I totally agree that it’s all a bit embarrassing…in fact for me a lot embarrassing! Even though it has happened so many times now it is still embarrassing for me, an adult woman, to be put over my husband’s knee. It is even more embarrassing when my bottom is bared. You might think, since he has seen my naked derriere so often, that it would no longer bother me…but it does. Strangely I feel more embarrassed when I’m fully dressed and my clothes have to be moved out of the way and it’s just my bottom which is on display!
Sophie x

Bonnie said...

Sophie - That's part of the experience I think.

Jimc said...

I always enjoy your responses to the questions posed to you.I always enjoy spanking experiences and have and such a fulfilling life.Thanks
Jim

Post a Comment