Monday, July 04, 2022

My New Motto?

As you see in the previous post, I've been busy unearthing, reviewing, and cataloging new spanko blogs. In the course of my virtual travels, I came across a caption that provides a different perspective on my life as a female spankee.

It's not easy to maintain your dignity when you're over someone's lap getting a spanking

I never thought of it that way, but it's true, especially when my hair is a mess and my skirt is bunched around my waist and my utterances sound like some sort of jungle creature. And he's filming it all!

I might need to revise my definition of dignity.

6 comments :

Mark said...

Bonnie, dignity has always seemed to me to be something that has a very high cost and very little value. My observation is that those that are always successful in maintaining their dignity miss out on much of the fun!
Love the picture you paint of your being spanked!

Jean Marie said...

I think about this often, how the OTK position is so awkward, ignominious, immodestly revealing but that it is simultaneously so sexually charged, intimate, exciting! I cannot reconcile the dichotomy, just have to revel in the duality. In my final analysis, dignity be damned, discipline my derriere!

Bonnie said...

Mark - At those moments, preserving dignity is pretty much a lost cause, unless I manage to fabricate a new meaning for that word.

Jean Marie - Yes, definitely, all of that. It's the paradox that makes the adventure intriguing. I can't reconcile it either, except to observe that I like what I like. :)

Erica Scott said...

(deleted for typo)

What I lose in dignity, I make up for with attitude.

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie, this is one situation where I think dignity is overrated lol. OTK can be awkward, but so sexy, and I think the lack of dignity somehow adds to the connection.

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

Erica - I love it. That's the spirit!

Roz - That makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

Post a Comment