Thursday, June 30, 2022

Butt-Hurt? I Know About That

Earlier this week, a younger coworker told me that a third colleague was "butt-hurt" over a recent management decision. My mind immediately drifted away to visions of being spanked while lying across someone's lap. I recovered enough to respond with something vaguely relevant to the conversation. But the image remained in my consciousness. Truth be told, it doesn't take much to get thoughts of spankings stuck in my brain and there is only one reliable method to chase them away. But I was working so that would have to wait.

The definition above is from the Urban Dictionary, a fine source for words that Webster hasn't yet gotten around to including.

I love unexpected spanking references, even when they aren't exactly meant as spanking references. When it happens, I hide my secret smile when I recognize that the discussion has moved to familiar ground. I'd never say, "You have no idea...," but I can think it real loud.

6 comments :

Jean Marie said...

I never heard this term, but LOVE that you shared this!

Richard Windsor said...

Many, many years ago I was working with a young woman where there was just the two of us on the shift every day. I don't remember the exact line that preceded it, probably something like "I can be such a bad girl", but the line that followed I remember word for word "I guess that is why my mom and my boyfriend still spank me". She was 25, lol. That's about 25 years ago now but I remember the torture that comment caused me ;)

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie,

I have heard this term before and I can relate to where your mind went. I love it too when unexpected spanking references crop up (another one for you :). Strangely, if the conversation does ever touch the subject I go quiet lol

Hugs
Roz

STEPFATHER MIKE said...

WHAT'S MORE FUN IS TRYING TO SNEAK A "SPANKING REFERANCE" INTO THE CONVERSATION LIKE "YOU'RE SUCH A NAUGHTY GIRL" OR "YOU'VE VETTER BEHAVE YOURSELF YOU BAD GIRL"

ronnie said...

Made me smile. I hadn't heard of the term.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Bonnie said...

Jean Marie - It was new to me too. I look forward to using this term around Randy.

Rich - I love that she was comfortable enough to share this very personal secret with you. Or better still, what if she was not even embarrassed because it felt normal? Doesn't every young woman living at home get spanked when she's naughty?

With any luck, your friend is now a happy fifty year old woman who still gets spanked regularly by a partner or friend.

Roz - Me too! When someone mentions spanking at work or in a social situation, I freeze in place lest someone detect my secret obsession.

Mike - That's not a stunt I would try. It's all I can do to not blurt out something about what happened to me on Friday evening as those memories percolate inside my mind!

Ronnie - It was new for me too, but I like it!

Post a Comment