Saturday, January 15, 2022

Fiction: Zu's Journal

Since my first foray into spanko science fiction sixteen years ago, readers have asked when I was going to release another sci-fi story. I wanted whatever I wrote to be something different. I believe I accomplished that aim. I hope you like it.

2058/0611 (Tue)   -   My boyfriend, Tid, asked me to keep a journal about my days for the seven months that he is scheduled to work at the Clavius One Station. So this is my life. My name is Zusannah Pryme, but most people call me Zu, like the biodiversity museum. I’m a hetro cis-female. I was born on February 14, 2022 (Gen AA). It was during a pandemic and that’s why my mother claims I’ve never been quite right. I’m 36 now and single, but as I say, I have a boyfriend (is that even a thing anymore?). Anyhow, I have this guy, Tid, who I live with most of the time, except now. Tid is short for Tiddly, as in Wink. His parents were insane.

So I’m going to start a journal. Here goes.

2058/0612 (Wed)   -   Work was boring today. I design holographic advertising content, not the AI part, just the visuals. I know it sounds glamorous, but it’s mostly a lot of tedious labor. Sure, I can make pachyderms tango, but why?

Tid sent me a video message today. He told me that he left me a package in a storage locker on Van Ness Avenue. How weird is that? If it’s a gift, why not just hand it to me or better yet, have it delivered? I’m confused.

2058/0613 (Thu)   -   I had to find out, so I rode the tube over to the storage place. With the help of the servbot, I found the locker. There was a package inside, a big one, wrapped in plain brown pseudopaper. Knowing Tid’s fondness for jokes, I figured I’d better not open it until I returned home. When I went to lift the box, I was astonished by its weight. It had to be 25 kilograms at least.

I had quite a time wrestling that confounded box onto and off of the tube. A couple of helpful students assisted me. One tried to hit on me. My gratitude has limits.

Once at home, I removed the pseudopaper. The box was marked Electromatic XE Deluxe. Swell, Tid bought me another 3D printer. But why all the silly cloak and dagger? I was so tired, I didn’t even look in the box.

2058/0614 (Fri)   -   This was a busy day. I worked seven whole hours! And I got a lot done. Then I got to talk with Tid on the holo-link. They’re expanding the oxygen recovery station for Clavius One. He asked me if I picked up the package and I told him I had, but he said nothing more about it.

2058/0615 (Sat)   -   I got a big surprise today. I finally got an opportunity to unbox that goofy 3D printer. Except it isn’t a 3D printer. The Electromatic XE Deluxe is an automated home corporal punishment machine. Wow. That changes things. A lot.

I’m a longtime spanking enthusiast, but I never heard of this technology. How have I managed to miss out?

It seems that dear Tid thought I wouldn’t be able to get along without regular spankings. Since he wasn’t around to handle the job, he found another way. It seems that this machine uses concentrated pulsating high energy laser light, electrostatic energy, and ultrasound to simulate a real spanking. You sit on it!

I found a sturdy chair that could support the Electromatic (note: I need to think of a nickname). I actually read the instructions for once. OK, I looked at them anyway. There’s a black metallic strip-like mask that had to be adhered front to back in the center of the glass top. I learned that its purpose is to shield the spankee’s private parts. That seems like a good idea. The machine has a seatbelt firmly attached to either side and buckling in the center, apparently to keep the spankee in place.

I haven’t tried this thing yet, but I’m intrigued. If it works, I could use a nice spanking.

2058/0616 (Sun)   -   I’ve been checking out my new spank-o-mat. It has an app! Every spanking has three settings: Intensity: (1-10), Depth: (1-10), and Seconds: (1-60). It’s like a old fashioned microwave oven, but for naughty bottoms. They have some suggestions. For a good hand spanking, try I:3;D:2;S:20. For a disciplinary paddling, they recommend I:4;D:6;S:30. Sounds like fun, huh?

I should have started with something small, but of course I didn’t. I set it for I:5;D:5;S:15. Wow. Just wow. I now understand why there’s a seat belt! It hurt more than I expected, but in such a good way. It’s weird to get spanked while seated, but I think I can get used to it. The feeling afterward and the marks are just what I would expect. So hot.

2058/0617 (Mon)   -   Another day of work, but I easily made it through thinking about the synthetic spanking reward that awaited me afterward. I wanted something different, I tried the switching setting of I:7;D:1;S:30. Sure enough, I was left with a really stinging red bottom. I loved it. There were no lines to be seen, but you can’t have everything. It’s funny that this machine (maybe its name should be Edgar) makes no noise except the whirring of a cooling fan that is vented in back. I made noise this time. I said Owowowowow the whole time. But they were happy ows.

2058/0618 (Tue)   -   After tonight’s delicious and very effective simulated paddling (I:5;D7;S30), I did a little research. I discovered a subreddit dedicated to fans of my new spanking machine. I was amazed by how much discussion there was. I spend a couple of hours laying on my stomach and reading posts and comments. Here are some of the highlights:
  1. This machine is hugely popular, and all kinds of people use it

  2. The black strip and the seatbelt are vitally important because getting your privates zapped is a real bad experience

  3. The machine works much better if you clean the glass after each spanking

  4. I:9 is only for special occasions and I:10 is too much for even veteran spankees

  5. One user employs her vibrator while getting spanked (sounds like fun, but I’m absolutely not that coordinated)

  6. Another set up her helpbot to tell her that she’s been a very bad girl

  7. It’s possible to connect the machine to a holo-link, but that conversation was too technical for me

  8. This is the perfect quiet adult corporal punishment solution when there are other people in the house

  9. Wearing clothes seems to limit the pain, especially at low D levels

  10. It’s possible somehow to program the system to gradually increase the I level over the course of a spanking
So many ideas. So many spankings!

2058/0619 (Wed)   -   I had a holo-link with Tid tonight. We talked a lot about my new passion. He was glad I liked it. I told him that I am getting spanked way more often than ever before. I just want it again and again. He asked me to take a spanking while we were on the link so he could see his gift in action. I lifted my skirt and sat on the glass. This was my second time in less than an hour (I:5;D6;S:60). He watched in amazement as my body contorted and my face scrunched with pain. When it concluded, the smile returned to my face. Thank you, thank you, thank you, I said.

Tid asked if he could see my butt. He gasped when I showed him. It looked pretty bad I guess. He had to go after that.

2058/0620 (Thu)   -   Am I strange to plan out my spankings in advance? Oh, and I think that machine’s name should be “Consequences.”

2058/0621 (Fri)   -   I’ve been reading more on Reddit. People there are debating whether the machine is an addiction, a cult, an effective tool for discipline, or just a good time. I don’t think I care. I really appreciate a good, hard spanking no matter the reason. I never thought it could feel so right.

And yet, sometimes I miss the human connection that real spankings always provided.

2058/0622 (Sat)   -   I met some work friends for lunch on Nob Hill. Of course, I needed a nice brisk spanking before I left (I:6:D:3:S:45). It was good to see them in person and exchange the latest tales from the office. I squirmed in my trendy but not comfortable contoured plastiwood chair. But everyone complimented me how great I looked. Dooq even asked whether I had a new boyfriend. No, I told him. In fact, Tid will be on the moon for another seven months. They all felt sorry for me. But I wasn’t that sorry, because I had a secret.

2058/0623 (Sun)   -   It was a beautiful day so I went for a walk down the hill to Chinatown. In one of the markets on Stockton Street, I spied what could only be a spanking paddle hanging from the rafters. I imagine it could have a different purpose, but to me, it was made to punish someone’s bottom.

This got me to thinking… How much do I miss that distinctive swish-whack sound? I think I do, but the status quo is awesome too.

2058/0624 (Mon)   -   Another week of fun has begun. Tid sent me a message saying that he is worried about me. Worried? That Mr. Consequences might break my spirit? Or that I might like Mr. C better than him? I asked him what he meant, but he didn’t reply.

I burned off some stress with an I:8;D:4;S:30 sizzler. Wow. Best ever I think. So I had to do it again. That was maybe a bit much, but worth it. No stress now.

2058/0625 (Tue)   -   It’s foggy and I’m feeling sad today. Work is monotonous and boring. The video feeds have nothing of interest to me. I briefly thought about trying the dreaded I:10 setting, but I chickened out and went for something else entirely (I:4;D:8:S:30).

I got a reply from Tid. He thinks I might be getting too involved with Mr. C. It’s not like he’s a guy, but Tid acts like I’m cheating. I’m not and this was his idea, right? I don’t feel like I’ve done anything wrong and how does he know anyway? He only watched one time. So spank me, or better still, I’ll take care of it myself.

2058/0626 (Wed)   -   I think my bottom is finally toughening up. I find I can accept higher I numbers more easily than when I began. I still want to try I:10, but I’m hesitant, you know? Maybe if I just do it for ten seconds it would be all right?

2058/0627 (Thu)   -   So I did it (I:10;D:4;S:10). I am so sore! This really was too much, or maybe I just have to work up to it.

Tid wants to holo-link, but I don’t feel like explaining myself to him right now.

2058/0629 (Sat)   -   OK, this is officially an obsession now. I missed work because it hurts to sit, and yet I crave more. How can this be? Do you suppose Mr. C has made me self-destructive? Am I brainwashed? Dependent? Why do I always want more and more and more? I actually set it for I:10;D:10;S:60 this morning. I didn’t push Go, but I was tempted. I just sat there and cried. What’s wrong with me? My bottom looks like two big dark blotches. And yet, I need it.

2058/0703 (Wed)   -   I will always love getting a good spanking, but I decided that I must stop before Mr. C wrecks my life. Too much of a good thing was how Tid described it.

Mr. C is now safely back in his box and stowed away. We might bring him back out after Tid lands. Until then, I am going to concentrate on getting myself healthy and my mind focused upon what’s most important.

So I’m out of it now, but still a bit confused. How can something so bad be so good? And vice versa!? Perhaps that paradox is the essential allure of spanking. I think I’ve learned something through this experience. Now I just have to figure out what that is.

7 comments :

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie, wow, what a wonderful story, thank you :) ah the obsession with spanking.

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

Roz - Thank you! I wanted to explore what might happen if there were no guardrails on our desires.

Hermione said...

OMG that story was amazing! I was really on the edge of my chair as I followed her down the rabbit hole of too much of a good thing. What an imagination you have!

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Hermione - When you suggested that I write some new fiction, I thought, "That's a good idea!" This was the original inspiration for Zu's Journal. Thanks!

Mark said...

Indeed, a lovely story thank you Bonnie.

Terpsichore said...

great story...that is the conundrum - too much of a good thing... :-) hugs to you

Bonnie said...

Mark - Thanks. I wanted to explore a hypothetical situation and imagine one possible outcome.

Terps - Thank you! It's fun sometimes to let the imagination roam free.

Post a Comment