Wednesday, August 28, 2013

In with the New: Kickoff Edition

I think this might be our biggest In with the New post ever! As we approach the long holiday weekend, I invite you to explore and enjoy.

A Well Spanked Bottom
Aussie FLR (F/M)
Chief's Spanking Blogg Pics
Dancing with Drama and Discipline
Dirty Little Spanked Babygirl
Discipline Must Be Maintained
Don't Tell My Friends What I Am Into
Fetish Artists
For Those Well Red
Holla Dean
Kamokittie's Blog
Life, Love and DD
Little Lizzie
Love and Spanking
One Flesh, Two Red Cheeks
Pin Ups of Dominic Sodano
Portia's Red Bottom Blog (F/M)
Ris på Rumpa
Sensual Spanking
Spank Me Daddy
Spanktastic
Tan Her Hide
The Bishop's Chair
The Slipper and the Cane
Verity Paige

Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs
To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're delighted that you're here!

To everyone else, who are we missing? Are there great spanking-oriented blogs out there that we have yet to find? If so, I'd love to hear about them. Please send me an e-mail or leave a comment.

9 comments :

MrBBSpanker said...

Wow... love when these lists comes out!

So much to read so little time. But it's always worth making time to check out all the new bloggers to the community!

Welcome everyone :)

# MrBBSpanker

Anonymous said...

Hello
Kelly here from AussieFLR, thank you for listing us on your blog, have a great weekend

Till next time

Kelly

Unknown said...

I'm amazed on how your able to find all of the new blogs! Can't wait to find time to check them out. Welcome new bloggers!
Kim

Roz said...

Thanks Bonnie, wow, how do you do it? LoL

Another wonderful list. I always enjoy meeting new bloggers. Welcome to blogland everyone!

Hugs,
Roz

Katie said...

Bonnie, thank you so much for all that you do in helping us to stay up to date with all of the new bloggers. I will check them out when I get a chance! Welcome to all!! Hugs to you Bonnie and hope that you have had a nice summer :),

<3 Katie

Grand said...

Thanks for the list!

Lizzy said...

Thank you for listing me on your blog!! I love your blog and have been a reader for over a year!

Hope you had a great weekend :)

Little Lizzy

Unknown said...

Thanks for adding me to the kindred spirits list, Bonnie! I posted a thank you on my webpage for you!
PortiaSpanksKC : )

Tori said...

Thank you for adding me!! (One Flesh...)

Post a Comment