Tuesday, July 09, 2013

In with the New: Midsummer Night's Edition

Oh, good! More blogs to explore and enjoy...

Cori's Spanking Stories
Dating Kinky
Discipline Central
Mandy's Daily Times
Master of Mercy
Red Bottom Rant
Spankface
Starla Kaye
Sweet Indiscretion
Ugly Duckling Project
Why Miss E? (F/M)

Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs
To the new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're delighted that you're here!

To everyone else, who are we missing? Are there great spanking-oriented blogs out there that we have yet to find? If so, I'd love to hear about them. Please send me an e-mail or leave a comment.

7 comments :

Roz said...

Thank you Bonnie. A warm welcome to blogging everyone!

Hugs,
Roz

Hermione said...

This looks like an excellent assortment - one of each colour (almost).

Hugs,
Hermione

sixofthebest said...

Today Bonnie, is my 80th Birthday. Yes, I am 80 years YOUNG today. 70 of those years as SPANKO, having learn't my trade as a school-boy in England, when I fantasied that I wished to spank one of my female teacher's on her bare bottom.

sixofthebest said...

Bonnie, in those early days, I thought I was the only SPANKO alive. How WRONG I was thinking so.

Dating Kinky said...

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know more of you.

Kenzie said...

Thanks Bonnie! You always provide us with such great blogs. :)

Bonnie said...

Everyone - It's a pleasure to be able to introduce great new blogs.

Six - A belated happy birthday to you! That's a real milestone to be celebrated. Congratulations. :)

DK - I'm delighted to be able to link your blog. You have a very interesting story to share and one that many readers may find inspiring.

Post a Comment