Monday, January 30, 2012

In with the New: Stay Close to the Fire Edition


Let's offer these new friends a warm and toasty greeting!

Amateur Spankings
Celeste Jones
Dana Kane (Spanks) (F/M)
DD and D/s Wife
Frostedxsnowflakes
Getting Spanked
Girls Punishment
Graphic Spanking
KZ Roth
Ms. Clara Hewitt (F/M)
Otto's Femdom Spanking Art Photoblog (F/M)
Quicksand's Cocoon
Retro Spank
Spankybum
Under His Thumb
Understanding Me
Woodshed of Wonder
Xcite Spanking Stories
Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs

To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're very glad you're here!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks! My blog hits went flying and I had to find out what was up. Please leave me a little message when you stop by. And enjoy my stories, I'm constantly adding new ones ;)

Hermione said...

Hi Bonnie,

I love the creative names of some of these new blogs. Thanks for finding them for us.

Hugs,
Hermione

Spanky said...

Add my thanks to Hermione's for another set of links to check out! You do an amazing job coming up with all these.

Celeste Jones said...

Wow! Thanks for including me. My page hits have increased X10. I'll have to make sure I write something worthy of my oompanions on the list.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping us up to date. Can you tell me where to got the paddle from that starts these updates? Tom

ronnie said...

Playing catch up this week. Thanks so much for the new blogs Bonnie. Will save and visit when I can.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Bella said...

Thanks so much for the mention!

Miranda Forbes said...

Thanks for adding the XciteSpankingStories site - we are still developing it but it is great to be part of this community :)

Post a Comment